Wednesday 13 April 2011

My question: help required please!

As discussed in my earlier bloggs i have already begun to formulate questions with regard to my inquiry plan and the inquiry itself. However it has become clear that the wording of this question needs to be just write in order to generate the right feeling ethically and with regards to relevant responses
here are some of my ideas:

Is it necessary to formally equip students with the methodology of inclusion at BTEC National level?

How relevent is inclusion at BTEC National level?

Does the  knowledge of inclusion in further education maximise the individuals success?

any suggestions please comment....

1 comment:

  1. I like the 3rd one, but perhaps make it "... in further education help maximise the indiviudal's success." Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete