Wednesday 7 September 2011

preparation

so after a pretty boring summer im back and so ready to get stuck into this project! in thelast few weeks i have begun to collate the information that i am going to need for my professional inquiry. I have done my first workshop at the BRIT school but am not able to do the work at chickenshed just yet because their education programme doesnt officaially start for another few weeks.
None the less i have begun to prepare for the work ahead.

The main body of preparation has begun with my research- having sourced my inital literature in the previous module i have now sourced literature is more specific to my project and can develop form the previous (a review that i will post in the next blog)

All framworks and structures have also been drawn up and used for the practical elements of my project as well as the begininnings of photographic elements.

This is a very general post more still to come

1 comment:

  1. Good to see your posting Emma - looking forward to seeing how your plan, collect and present your professional inquiry.

    ReplyDelete