Friday 16 September 2011

Planning my project

In order for me to complete my project on time as well as manage my commitments at Chickenshed, i have drawn up a schedule outling when the various aspects of my project will take place. Fitting this around my btec support and rehursal shedule means that i have to be specific in my planning from research to practical workshops.

I have used a microsoft excel spreadsheet to give me the clearest presentation possible:
I have highlighted in red project tasks. This timetable is still yet to be completed as i am awaiting replies form practioners regarding interview appointments.

Although this is an inital schedule it is still a helpful process to have undertaken and has allowed to filter my work load which can seem quite daunting at first.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma, this looks like a really useful idea i need to try and do something similar we are only a few weeks in and already i feel as though i am falling behind, there is so much i want to do and time seems to be flying by. I hope it works out for you.
    Stephie

    ReplyDelete