Monday 7 November 2011

professional artefact/presentation

I am currentlty in the prossess of putting together my professional artefact. My idea is to put together 'scrap book' of my inquiry process.
this would include pictures from my workshops, workshop plans as well as materials used in the sessions.
I would also include an explantation of the material..why my subject was chosen for the workshops, any unexpected evenets etc.
I suppose my thinking is to create a 'step by step' guide to planning, delivering and evaluating a workshop process. This is something that is in the process of being formed.

I am also thinking about my final presentation, how i would demonstrate this. Im thinking of going down the 'audio visual' route...possible a power point presentation? however i am still debating!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,

    Sounds like you have some good idea's about your artefect. I am in the process of thinking up ideas for mine too. I like your scrapbook idea, that's one I also plan to use I think.

    Its good that you are thinking ahead on all the tasks, like the final presentation. I haven't even given a thought to that!! I will have a little think about all the tasks now, as Ive just been stuck thinking about the "critical review" and thats it at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma it sounds more like a guide than a scrapbook... although gathering evidence will be important... how is the drafting going on the critical review front? Is the writing for that going to be linked to the artefact?

    ReplyDelete